- The initial prototype of interactive 3D Media was developed, with the following basic functions:
- Partial virtual space with part of 3D modeled and textured buildings (results from 3D reconstruction)
- Running on all target devices: PC, web browser, VR (HTC Vive) and mobile (Android)
- Connecting a large number of users simultaneously: MMO technology (massive multiplayer online), hundreds even thousands of users can be connected simultaneously, depending on the capacity of the server.
- Basic interactions: 3D visualization, configurable avatar, moving the avatar through the scene, opening doors, quests, virtual guides
- A fost dezvoltat prototipul inițial al Sistemului de adnotări digitale pe cărți fizice, disponibil ca aplicație pe platforma mobila (Android) și oferind toate funcțiile de baza stabilite.
- New scientific articles have been elaborated, reaching a total of 8, of which 7 ISI, on the first 2 stages.
List of deliverables
- Initial prototype of interactive, functional 3D environments (executable + instructions / description) functional (executable + instructions / description)
- Initial prototype of the digital annotation system, functional (executable + instructions / description) functional (executable + instructions / description)
- All articles realized in present moment
|Title. Authors. Conf/Journal||Status|
|A review of methods used for revitalizing books and reading experience,
Alin Moldoveanu, Iulia Stănică, Maria-Iuliana Dascălu, Florica Moldoveanu
International Symposium on Fundamentals of Electrical Engineering, București, 2018, IEEE, ISBN: 978-1-5386-7212-9, ISI: WOS:000480396400077
|Virtual museums – technologies, opportunities and perspectives
Mihaela Anton, Gabriela Nicolae, Alin Moldoveanu, Oana Bălan
Romanian Journal of Human – Computer Interaction, vol.11, no.2, 2018, pg.127-144, ISSN 1843-4460, CNCSIS B+.
|LibQuest – Revitalize Libraries and Reading Through Gamification
Maria Anca Băluțoiu, Alexandru Grădinaru, Alin Moldoveanu, Florica Moldoveanu, Anca Morar, Ana-Karina Nazare, Mireille Rădoi
15th International Scientific Conference on eLearning and Software for Education (eLSE) – New Technologies and Redesigning Learning Spaces, vol I, pg. 173-180, ISSN: 2066-026X, DOI: 10.12753/2066-026X-19-023, ISI: WOS:000473322400023
|Emergent Technologies to Enrich Reading Outcomes through Augmented Reality,
Iulia Stănică, Alin Moldoveanu, Maria-Iuliana Dascălu, Florica Moldoveanu, Mireille Rădoi, Iosif Nemoianu
“Revue Roumaine des Sciences Techniques”, publicație a Academiei Române, vol. 64, iss. 1, pg. 95-100, 2019, ISSN: 0035-4066, ISI: WOS:000464302300016